[P1] FYI: New iBooks, no dual-boot

Marc van Gemert listz at xs4all.nl
Mon May 5 04:56:31 PDT 2003

Jerry Gossett. wrote:
> I have been told that if you use a program like 'File Buddy" and go to show
> invisible files, the OS 9 install still actually resides on the System
> disks. Haven't tried it because I didn't need to, but the source was
> "reputable"

Thanks all for the info, I'll keep that in mind.
That friend of mine doesn't want OS 9 anymore (except Classic for his
SoundEdit), for the rest he wants to get used to OS X :-)
BTW the new iBook's Jaguar 10.2.4 installer did put a 9.2.2 Classic
folder on his HD too. Discovered this *after* I had copied my clean
Classic folder to his iBook...

*
*