[P1] Hot swapping

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 08:57:32 PDT 2003

On 5/5/03 9:33 AM, "Small Moose Ltd" <small_moose_ltd at mac.com> wrote:

>> My question is, when I want to unhook and go portable, should I pull those
>>> cables out while the Book is sleeping or awake? Or doesn't it matter?
>
> I unplug it while its awake, but after I've switched off the power at the
> mains.

Not sure what you mean by "switched off the power at the mains." Does that
mean you pull the power adapter cord out of the Book first, then the other
cables? By the way, everyone seems to be saying they unplug while the Book
is awake, which is the opposite of what I've been doing all along. This has
been very enlightening.

Thanks,
Brian