[P1] Faxing in OSX

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 20:32:19 PDT 2003

Not quite sure what your problem is here, because I also use a DSL modem and
Page Sender works perfectly for me.

In fact, it doesn't have anything to do with my DSL modem. I have a separate
phone line coming into my house, through a filter, which I had to add to all
my lines when they installed the DSL line originally, and that phone line is
attached to the internal modem connection on my iBook.

Do you, for some reason, not have an internal modem?

Brian