Powermac4u

Bill Horn riverat at mac.com
Thu May 8 07:10:38 PDT 2003

Anybody done business with these people?  URL is:
<http://shop.vendio.com/nwpowermac/item/569160531/index.html>.  They
have an excellent deal offered on a 12" Powerbook, which I ordered, but
have not been able to talk to the except via email.  They were supposed
to ship it on the 6th and send a tracking number, but since that
notice, I have not heard from them.  Phones are answered by a machine.
I am getting a little worried about the deal and wonder if I have been
had for $1530.  Anybody had any experience with these people?

Bill