mac spotting was RE: NY Times article

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 15 20:23:47 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 08:10 PM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 09:44  AM, rebecca at syracusenet.net wrote:
>
>> That iBook looks so good in that shot.
>
> The iBooks have ports on the side. Since this one seems to have ports
> on the back, it is probably a 15" tiBook.

I agree...based on perceived color I'd guess PowerBook as well...silvery.
By the way, I just went to see the Christopher Guest film "Mighty Wind"
and it featured both a beautiful Flat Panel iMac and a PowerBook...I
assume TiBook and not the latest. Both of these beauties were quite
prominently featured.
It still gives me a thrill to see them up there on the big screen :)
Donald