[P1] Help with Windows Media Player 9 files

PaulKurtz III paulkurtz at mac.com
Mon May 19 10:25:07 PDT 2003

I suggested he additionally encode the classes with the older version for
Mac users.  He said that I could download it an view it with RealPlayer.  I
could not.  He said that I was the only one with this problem, implying that
it was my fault I can't watch the files.  You'd think I'd be used to this by
now but...

Paul