icebook/ibook

Erin Randel bluelight at en.com
Wed May 21 09:11:53 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 03:00 US/Eastern, iBook List wrote:

>> I presently have an icebook, two years old, and am eventually going to
>> purchase either another 12" iBook, or perhaps a Powerbook,
>
> A current iBook should be able to use the RAM in your current iBook.

I'm new and confused: the original imac laptops were fruit colors, like
grape and blueberry, right? So was there a white one that was the
icebook and came out a few years ago? I bought a 14" ibook at the
excellent apple store in Columbus a month ago. Is that an icebook? It
looks sorta icy. . .

Erin

PS: I get what the Tibook is. I actually went in to buy one of
those--or maybe it was a Powerbook, i can't figure out what the list is
talking about sometimes-- but the sales person talked me down and the
14" ibook is plenty for my needs--graphic design and desktop publishing
for small nonprofits . . .