[P1] icebook/ibook

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Wed May 21 10:51:49 PDT 2003

I much prefer the crystal white colouring than the new solid white
colour, so much so that if I buy one the new 900MHz ones, I'm seriously
considering transplanting the entire internals of the new iBook into my
600Mhz iBook's chassis, then putting the internals of my 600 into the
new solid white case and selling it.

Aesthetics are important!

Joe