[P1] Apple MusicStore 'opinion article'

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 16:19:55 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 04:36  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> The only people that are not getting paid are the corporate
> whore-stores, who routinely keep everything above $10 of what YOU pay
> for store-bought CDs.

What's with this negativity towards american business? After all, you
charge your customers for what you give away free on this list...

---
I can have two dialup connections at the same time, one via my internal
modem and Virtual PC and one via my Merlin C201 PC Card modem. Surfing
with Windows XP Pro and Mac OS X simultaneously on one Powerbook...cool.
JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com