[P1] Apple MusicStore 'opinion article'

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 16:22:22 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 04:36  PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> Apple's success (which will happen in spite of short-sighted,
> mean-spirited "hindsight experts" like Mark Morford) is the death
> sentence of the modern record company as we know it today.

When will the musicians wise up and bypass Apple and the corps and
create their own ecom sites and sell direct?

People spend a very large sum of money to go to a concert, why not
spend a small sum to buy directly from the artist?

---

If you have a Florida Driver's License, Florida will sell your private
information, including Social Security Number. To block this sale,
visit:
<http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/ddl/DPPAInfo.html>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com