[P1] Apple MusicStore 'opinion article'

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Wed May 21 17:09:42 PDT 2003

Self-identification in this context maybe should be taken with
a grain of salt?   Alternatively, being a "reputable" Mac user
woould just mean your value would be higher if on the dole
to criticize, wouldn't it?  (Not that I have any idea what's
going on other than parsing and analyzing the article as it
was posted here, but it had some of the characteristics of
bogosity.)

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Fran Dollinger wrote:
 . . .
> >Sounds like the article writer is on the dole from M$oft--
> >gotta find something negative to say .......
 . . .