[P1] [OT] Palm Question (a little long)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat May 24 20:49:33 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 24, 2003, at 08:38  PM, tinman wrote:

> Sorry for the cross posting, but I wanted to access as many responses
> as
> possible. I am considering getting a Palm Pilot for work, but know very
> little about them. Therefore, I thought I would look for advice from
> some of
> the more knowledgeable members of the list.

They haven't been called Palm Pilot since the pen maker sued them for
using their name. Now they are called Palm, Palm PDA, etc.

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card in a Titanium Powerbook
G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second downloads...almost 4X faster
than dialup. The salesman said it wouldn't work in a Mac...

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com