Page Maker type 3 Crash

MRH macmike at famvid.com
Fri May 30 08:42:06 PDT 2003

Hi fellows. I thought you guys might give me some ideas. I am running an
imac 400 MHz with 769 Meg of Ram with a 30 gig HD. Now my question. I use
Page Maker 6.5 for the Macintosh platform  a lot and depend on it. Two
problems: 1. Every now and then I get a Page Maker shutdown and then a
message about a type 3 error. 2. I use ITC Kabel font a lot or have in the
past. Now even though it is in my font folder when I print a document that
has kabel in it when I print it tells me some of my fonts can't be found and
then puts courier (yuk!) in its place. I run 9.2.1 OS what do you think?
When I run Page Maker 6.5 for Windows on my Pentium 4 I don't get this
problem.  What do you think?

Mikeal R. Hughes