[P1] Panther on 366 iBook SE

tinman heart93 at woh.rr.com
Sun Nov 2 20:18:04 PST 2003

A minor update to my original comments. I forgot to mention Expose,
which works surprisingly well given the video limitations of the
machine. Also, I started playing with the network options between my
machines. Much easier than in Jag (which wasn't that hard to begin
with). Definitely a bonus if you network any of your machines.

I do think that your extra RAM probably plays a bigger role in
performance than the raw processor speed.