[P1] Please help to stop the conversion to "Windoze".......

Signhelpers.com mike at signhelpers.com
Wed Nov 5 07:29:01 PST 2003

Spyware is another negative.

I recently spent 4 hours getting the spyware off a Windoze (Win 2000)
computer in my wife's office. The spyware had filled the desktop with
shortcuts to porn, gambling, and teen sex sites. This vicious
software even blocked the download of the programs designed to delete
it. I had to download from another machine, put it on a disk and load
it on the infected machine.

I don't think there's much spyware for Macs.