[P1] Paper weights...OT

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Nov 5 15:45:15 PST 2003

I'm so sorry Peter...I was so frustrated by my server's problem and
mine, I forgot that all on this list aren't graphic artists and didn't
label it OT...my apologies to all.  My server was/is having problems
with a router and I couldn't get to Google, of all places, to find a
conversion table to use, so I wrote in.

I wish I could help you, but I never did like Entourage and so have no
advice/help for you, but I do hope that someone will have answers for
you...

Sincerely sorry, all!

Pat