New iBook User, Questions

Brandon Bost bbost at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 23:26:31 PST 2003

Hello all,

I just became the proud owner of a used iBook 500, and I have a quick
question.  Since the computer I got was used, it has no CDs to work with
for reinstallation or anything.  Does anyone know what would be the best
way to create a backup, since I don't even have an OS CD?  Oh, I almost
forgot, it does have OS X 10.3, and maxed out 576MB ram, and 10GB hard
drive with about half of it already in use.  Any suggestions, or am I
screwed if something goes wrong?  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Brandon M. Bost
UNA Student