[P1] G3 vs G4, iMac iBook etc.

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 15:01:35 PST 2003

On Nov 13, 2003, at 3:00 PM, Andrew Nye wrote:

> Much as I love my icebook, I have to admit that the screen has never
> been bright enough to be used outside in daylight.

Try cutting a card board box to make it into a hood and painting the
inside area black. The idea is to prevent skylight and sunlight from
hitting the screen. My tiBook works well outside although the colors
are muted.

There are also cloth hoods and I am looking for one.

---
Have you ever noticed how many people who believe in telepathy use cell
phones?