[P1] iBook Sleeves

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Nov 19 17:06:55 PST 2003

Brandon,

I'm old enough to be your g'mother, but tomorrow I'm putting my iBook
in a Jansport backpack for a trip to see my kids on a plane and I'm not
planning any other padding...but it's a padded one...and I pray it will
work...it's the Enigma model which was recommended on the list
earlier...but doesn't have a hard plastic piece in it, but lots of
room.  I have the wonderful Eagle Creek case which is recommended by
one of our sponsors, and sold by him...so, check those resources out
too.

Wish me luck with it and I wish you luck.

pat