Desaturated Colors

Dave M Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Wed Nov 19 18:37:09 PST 2003

Tobias and Charles,

Thanks for the advice. Charles, I did find the "Expert" mode under the Diplay preference - and it did make some noticeable improvement.

However, as per Tobias' suggestion, I downloaded SuperCal, and it seemed to do the trick. Much more contrast and saturation that I could obtain with the stock software from Apple.

The big question: what happens when I hook up my digital projector? I'm hoping nothing happens - that pumping up the colors/contrast on my iBook will have no effect on the projector, otherwise the projected colors might look too saturated.

But for sure, the images on my iBook look a lot better.

Thanks!

Dave

--

http://www.davewyman.com
http:www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.