[P1] Wireless printing from 1 base station

Gary Archer garcher at mac.com
Sun Nov 23 09:02:15 PST 2003

A simple router with a 4 port switch, such as the linksys BEFSR41 would work
fine.  You'd plug in the Ethernet from the cable modem into the BEFSR41 and
plug in your airport and printer into two of the four connections on the
BEFSR41 -- you'll get the added protection of NAT and a HW based firewall as
well as two additional Ethernet based products if you need to do so.

"Tom Legare asks:
I've joined the living and upgraded to high speed internet (cable modem
service).  Now my one Ethernet port on the Airport is taken for high speed
internet, and I'm left without my wireless printing :(

Will a simple Ethernet hub allow me to plug in the printer once again, or is
it more complicated than that?

Thanks,

Tom"