[P1] Wireless printing from 1 base station

Tom.Legare at comcast.net Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 17:14:53 PST 2003

Problem Resolved, and the suggestion below worked well and agreed with
what the Apple consultant had to say today at the Apple Store.  I ended
up getting a 4 port NETGEAR router with built in firewall, and
everything worked perfectly.  I should probably go through the trouble
to actually configure the router, but I just plugged everything in out
of the box and it worked perfectly the first time.  I am now wireless
printing again while enjoying high speed internet.

Thanks to all,

Tom