[P1] Tmobile hotspot

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Mon Nov 24 18:30:58 PST 2003

----- On 11/24/03 3:57 PM MDT (-0600), Peter Nacken <caipirina at mac.com>
wrote, in part:

>I had a similar experience in 2 hotels on my last US cross country trip,
>thought was not wireless, but the rooms had ethernet ports and it was just
>"plug in and you are online" zero config ...
>
>Only in a Las Vegas hotel I actually paid 10$ per 24h for that .. But it was
>worth it ...

I've found that quite common. Some have a week for $14.95. Some, like
Wyndham hotels, allow you to join their frequent-stayer club (for free)
and then give you free high speed (ethernet) access.

>I WISH there was a current and correct website out there which tracks these
>hotels .. Anyone ?

For Wayport, you can check <http://www.wayport.net>. The other networks
probably also have lists on their web sites.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562