[P1] Panther bits

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Sun Nov 30 22:38:15 PST 2003

----- On 11/30/03 3:01 PM MDT (-0600), tinman <heart93 at woh.rr.com> wrote,
in part:

>I have to type those words as well. I have to work harder to make Mail
>do what Entourage does easily. How often can you say that about Apple
>vs MS software?

I have a PowerBook on order, and I'll be using OS X for the first time.
I've been using eMailer for many years, and haven't tried Entourage or
Mail at all. Can you be more specific about the things that Entourage
does so easily, and what you have to do to get Mail do them?

I'm hoping to gather as much info as I can about others' experiences, so
I don't have to spend as much time figuring out which email program to
use.

Thanks,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562