[P1] 10.2.8 available again

Michael Adams bulk at michaeladams.org
Sat Oct 4 19:54:31 PDT 2003

Richard McKay wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>Just checked and 10.2.8 is available (at least by software update).
>
>Hopefully it is now bug free and has addressed the problems of the early
>release.

Works just fine here on 800 combo iBook. Seems to be a little bit faster
in many places, particularily in resizing Finder windows. The battery
meter is a little erratic (seems to update faster that 10.2.7's did,
which might make it less accurate?) but it settles down after a while.

Btw, I also ran Fix Permissions and it found a few odd files round the
place that had wrong permission, but nothing major.

--Michael.