[P1] Panther OS 10.3

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Fri Oct 10 20:52:27 PDT 2003

> Thanks for the reference; very helpful and informative. But I still
> don't like the idea of paying for an updated OS when I only recently
> got into OS X. But, I'll probably spring for the bucks anyway.
> Grumble, grumble...

If there's not a compelling feature or features that motivate you to
upgrade, you might wait and see what people are reporting with hands-on
experience. 10.3 supposedly offers improved performance; you may find
that people are seeing a useful speed boost with the same model you're
using. (One of my two Macs is a Clamshell iBook, so I'm not holding out
too much hope.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net