[P1] panther on 600MHZ ibook?

Guy McMickle fieroguy2m6 at fuse.net
Thu Oct 16 22:05:10 PDT 2003

I tried out a beta version of Panther on a 500Mhz ibook and it felt
snappier than Jaguar.  The expose feature definitely hiccups every now
and then, but it's not too bad.  Expose is one of those features that
you'll wonder how you ever managed w/o it.  I'm going to be buying it
for my 500Mhz iBook...maybe I'm just easy to please...but I think you'd
be happy with Panther too.