[P1] Why...might be OT

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Oct 29 09:14:36 PST 2003

Well, that's the version I have...or Office 2002 (are they the same?).
I've tried Jonathan's method and it still won't open except as Word,
and I'm wondering if it was exported in Word, if that's possible.  It's
file name is ending in .doc and would that be right if it's an Excel
file?  I just can't figure this one out.  There just has to be a way to
open it...

Pat