[P1] Why...might be OT

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 29 17:26:45 PST 2003

On Oct 29, 2003, at 12:14 PM, patdart wrote:

>   I've tried Jonathan's method and it still won't open except as Word,
> and I'm wondering if it was exported in Word, if that's possible.

I missed Jonathan's sugggestion and it may be the same: click select
the file in the finder. Type Command+i and select the Open With button
and then select Excel. Don't check open all files with...

Or you can drop the file on the Excel icon which may be easier.

---
In our overly developed South Florida, the closest some kids come to
wildlife is bird poop on a car. Where have all the butterflies gone?

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net