WTB: iBook

James Hall james at nine2000.com
Fri Sep 5 08:48:31 PDT 2003

Hey guys =)

SUMMARY: Looking for a used iBook, something in the 600mhz-800mhz range.

You might remember that I bought my first iBook (and first Mac, even)
nearly two months ago.  (Has it really been that long?!)  I'm still
completely in love with my G3/600!  However, I've come upon a situation.

The situation is, I'm not the only one who loves my iBook!  My wife is
also in love with my iBook.  *SO*, I'm in the beginning stages of
looking for another iBook.

Please email me if you have one available.  AppleCare is a bonus.
Here's what I'm looking for:  Processor 600mhz-800mhz.  Memory not
important, can upgrade it myself.  Airport also not important, but would
be nice.  Prefer DVD/CD-RW Combo drive, prefer 12.1" screen.  Prefer
16mb video, but could use 8mb just as easily.

As this would be my second notebook purchase in three months, I'm not
looking to spend a TON, and I'll happily discuss payment arrangements
with any sellers.  I've got eBay references under "Flansburgh", I'm a
verified member of PayPal, and can support several payment methods.

Thanks for your attention!

James

--
James Hall