[P1] AppleCare

Mike Beede beede at visi.com
Tue Sep 9 06:34:24 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, Sep 9, 2003, at 00:34 US/Central, PaulKurtz III wrote:

> I also had very good/speedy service on my iBook during my free year.
> However, I live in FL and was unable to purchase extended Applecare
> due to
> state laws.

If you have a relative in another state, get them to buy it.
I don't believe that they can't supply service to machines in
the state--just that they can't sell the contract there.
Hopefully someone on the list (e.g., Jack) can verify or
contradict that.

If you have a problem, you'll have to put the original disk
back before returning it, I think....

	Mike