[P1] Second iBook

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Fri Sep 12 17:41:58 PDT 2003

You'll like the new iBook  a lot - the 600Mhz was the last model made
before they vamped the graphics chip in the iBook range to allow them
to use Quartz Extreme, although some late model 600's had 16Mb cards
that supported QE, most only had 8Mb cards. The 700 and above have 32Mb
Radeons.

I don't think I can give up my trusty 600Mhz iBook though.

Joe