[P1] Second iBook

James Hall james at nine2000.com
Fri Sep 12 18:24:03 PDT 2003

This 700 only has the 16mb - isn't 32 limited to 800 and above?  I think
I'll be plenty happy with the 16 - the 8 is great, so the 16 will be
incredible for me.  I've yet to use a Mac for any length of time that
has Quartz Extreme, so I'm really excited about it.

James

--
James Hall
james [at] nine2000 [dot] com