[P1] Newbie

PaulKurtz III paulkurtz at mac.com
Wed Sep 17 17:16:17 PDT 2003

The squeaky hinge is a normal defect with the older iBooks.  I had my hinge
replaced under Applecare.  I've heard lube is a bad idea, that it should be
replaced, but MAYBE a LITTLE graphite?

The box should have come with the ibook, cardboard cd case full of software
cds, ac adapter, and documentation.  I think that's it.

Hope this helped.

Paul