[P1] screen capture

Wiebe Wilbers wiebe at insysco.net.au
Wed Sep 17 18:27:32 PDT 2003

On 18/9/03 11:25 AM, "Lowell Neudeck" <pika37 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> When using using cmd-shift-4, I can take a picture of a portion of the
> desktop or part of a web page. When I double clicked on the resulting
> image, Picture Viewer opened the picture. But now, the resulting
> picture appears on my desktop as an Adobe PDF. When I double click on
> it, Adobe Reader, instead of Picture Viewer, opens and the selected
> picture appears. How do I change it so that Picture Viewer opens?
>
> TIA
> Lowell

Hi Lowell,

Did you recently upgrade to 10.2.x by any chance?

Don't know if picture viewer can open pdf's, but I doubt it somehow.
Possibly, you can change a preference somewhere, changing the screen capture
file type to .pict, as it used to be, but I have no idea how that would be
done.

Sorry for the not-quite-helpful post :-)

Wiebe