[P1] screen capture

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Wed Sep 17 19:10:56 PDT 2003

Hi Lowell,

You probably just installed Adobe Reader, and it asked you if you wanted it
to open all pdf-files, and like most people you hit enter and thereby
agreed. No big deal.

Preview, not Picture Viewer is the application that you want to open
pdf-files with, and you make that change by selecting a pdf-file in the
finder, get info on it, either through the menu, with cmd-i or with the
contextual menu.

In the info choose "Open with" and select Preview, and then click on the
button below, saying that you want to change it for all files like that, and
agree to that change.

That should do it. I use both, but I can't wait for Panther, as that is
going to have an extremely fast and probably good pdf-viewer.

Was that thorough enough?

Cheers,

Kim