[P1] Fruitmenu

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Mon Sep 22 10:25:13 PDT 2003

Don,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Fruitmenu is an OSX version of an application
called Finderpop that was available on the OS8 and OS9 platforms. Its not a
direct version or anything, simply that there wasn't anything like Finderpop
available for OSX until Fruitmenu came out.

For the record (Barry Manilow) I'm still happily using OS9, but I've gone
from using Finderpop to Workstrip.

All these apps are something similar to the pop up Start button you get on
Windows desktops, which I think is a great idea. Glad to know the Mac has
plenty of these available, but I wonder how many people really know of them.

Sparky the Wonder Rottweiler