[P1] Fruitmenu

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 09:03:35 PDT 2003

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 11:56  AM, don hinkle wrote:

> Jack, what is Fruitmenu. Is that a shareware/freebie program? Or is it
> some way to modify the Apple OS X apple menu?
> (I too enjoyed the old hierarchical menus from OS 9)
> But isn't it true that if you drop, say, the Applications menu into
> the Dock, that you can access it's contents by pressing and holding
> Cmd?
> What's the diff?

It's like an extension in OS 9. You can download a copy on
Versiontracker.com. I think I paid $7 for it.

The dock sucks....  There may be other, contradictory and thus
misguided opinions, however...

---
http://j-walk.com/blog/ digested: BMG is testing a new form of DRM in
the US. DRM prevents and restricts copy music files. The snag is that
the discs are unprotected and can be copied ad infinitum. The
developers are looking to fix this.   :)

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net