[P1] OS X 10.2.8 Chatter

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 24 06:59:23 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 09:33  AM, don hinkle wrote:

> ...which raises this question I've been meaning to ask. The previous
> version DW, which didn't run under X but did under 9.2, included a
> disk optimizer that I liked. Would it be okay to use it now, by
> booting into 9, or is there suspicion/knowledge that it doesn't know
> how to handle X files? (joke unintentional)

I used it upto and maybe including the initial Jaguar release and it
worked fine. There may be a problem with journaling which came after
the Old DW was phased out. Don't know what to say.

---
What happens to privacy and personal info as more and more American
corporations outsource the data processing to foreign countries where
our laws do not protect us?

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net