[P1] Mac OS X not so stable...

Gloria Vogel lipert1 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 12:26:12 PDT 2003

Are you saying we should, or should not, turn off our Macs in between
uses?  What's the general feeling about this?  I have an ongoing
disagreement with my husband about this.  I tend to leave my desktop G4
on and sleep my iBook, and he always turns off his desktop G4 even if
only for ten minutes' absence from it.  Crashes on all three are
extremely infrequent in this household, thank goodness, I don't think
any one crashes any more than any other.