[P1] Subject: [P1] Techtool upgrades with Applecare?

Alexandre Leroux alexandre at leroux.net
Wed Apr 7 12:52:34 PDT 2004

Hi,

Here's the conclusions of 45 minutes of conversation with Applecare
staff.
A) yes, the actual Techtool 3 does give unwanted messages to iBook G4
owners (as well as G5 owners I'm being told)
B) only the Deluxe version is tied to Applecare
C) iBook G4 owners can request Techtool 4 when the "Deluxe" version
will be available

Thanks to those who answered ! :-)

Alex