[P1] Mpegs

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Apr 16 16:27:54 PDT 2004

I think I found the answer, by choosing the first one I want to move
and then the last with the Shift click, and dragging the last one into
the album seemed to work for me.  I've been trying the select outside
the photo method and then dragging it over the whole lot and always
seem to select only one.

Thanks, guys for being there for me.  And if there is a better way,
please let me know.

Pat