[P1] iPhoto organization (was Mpegs)

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Fri Apr 16 17:51:20 PDT 2004

On Apr 16, 2004, at 5:27 PM, patdart wrote:

> I think I found the answer, by choosing the first one I want to move
> and then the last with the Shift click, and dragging the last one into
> the album seemed to work for me.  I've been trying the select outside
> the photo method and then dragging it over the whole lot and always
> seem to select only one.
>
> Thanks, guys for being there for me.  And if there is a better way,
> please let me know.

What happens to those photos when they are dragged into an album? Do
the originals stay where they were?

I have some photos in the Photo Library that I want as part of my
screen saver random rotation. But there are other (recently imported)
photos there that I don't want as part of my screen saver.

Where can I move those so I keep them (and so they still appear in the
relevant album) but so they don't show up in my screen saver?

Thanks,

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562