[P1] (2 for 1) Still struggling with wireless, and a question about fragments

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 19 22:05:56 PDT 2004

Please provide a little more info, what brand of router? what brand of
AP?
Even though your Router is assigning address dynamically the setup on
the AP may overide and not grab one.
Have you actually tried the default IP?
Have you direct connected laptop to access point via crossover cable?
Perhaps reset the AP to factory default and try again.

BG