[iBook] Re: Menu items

Geoff WALLACE gwallace at mac.com
Sat Dec 11 14:15:58 PST 2004

Hello Raymond,

Navigate to "/System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras/Eject.menu/'' and drag
this item up to the Menu Bar or perhaps double click it.

Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033

Sent on a G5 Power Macintosh using Entourage version 11.1.0

"Buy a Mac and be thought a fool or buy a Windows box and remove all doubt."