[iBook] USB G Wireless do dad that plugs into usb port question

DinkyBlah at aol.com DinkyBlah at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 07:12:26 PST 2004

Hi,

I want to buy a USB wireless G (wifi) that plugs into one of my usb ports on
an older (clamshell) ibook that is running OS 9.2.2 and wanted to know if
anyone knows of such product that will work with this OS.

I have found one that works with OS 10.2.8 and above (but none that i can
find seem to have drivers that will support OS 9.2.2 or well any OS except 10.2.8
and above.

Has anyone ever used one of these on an ibook that still uses the classic
system and if so could you share with me any info on brand and drivers etc.

any help would be much appreciated as the ibook (well 5 ibooks) are used at a
non-profit homeless community / mental health support network and i want them
to be able to share my cable internet as they are in the same building as me.

thanks
Dylan