[iBook] Is this a crash?

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sun Dec 12 21:14:29 PST 2004

I think it is the same in Jaguar as in Panther (I don't recall). Launch
Disk Utility, select your main hard drive, and select repair
permissions.

Repair permissions fairly often, particularly when you install stuff.
When doing a system update, repair permissions before and after
installing.

------
Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com
iMac 17" G4, 1GHz, OS 10.3.6, 768 MB RAM.
iBook 12" G4, 800MHz, OS 10.3.6, 640 MB RAM.