[iBook] DVD Player - boost volume?

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 19 20:06:38 PST 2004

I have an dual USB 500,  about 3 yrs old or so, sometimes it gets used
in the car for my daughter to watch while on road trips and the volume
for dvd playbacks is fine.

I have noticed on some other iBooks that the speakers do diminish over
time but mine are fine so far.

Of course plugged into amplified speakers it is great.

BG