[iBook] crashes

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Wed Dec 22 18:48:25 PST 2004

Is the Nikon software running OS 9 or 10?
Is the connection from the camera Firewire or USB?
Which camera is it and how old?
This is an intermittent problem then? Might it vary depending on how
much RAM you're using with other applications?
-don

A bodily disease which we look upon as whole and entire within itself,
may, after all, be but a symptom of some ailment in the spiritual part.
- Nathaniel Hawthorne