[P1] web pages don't open

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Wed Feb 4 06:45:30 PST 2004

Wow, great essay! The first time I was ever aware of anything like the
Internet was a guy (a friends Scout leader), using his Commodore Amiga to
connect on what must have been a 2400 baud modem to play some archaic space
trading simulator against like-minded persons.

Today, I connect using via a 28k max phone-line and chiefly surf using a
text-only browser, but its a million times better than nothing at all, and I
can send e-mails easily. Sure I would like to be able to download songs ad
play on-line, but at least I have access to all the information.

I'm not overly keen on the use of frames though.